Monday, November 2, 2015

Past revelations or present truths?

This was written in sept 2011. Guess we don't change all that much because this all still stands. Wise beyond my years? No. Just conscious of who the fuck I am. 

Welcome to the past/present me: 

I'm the girl whose bedroom looks like it was hit by a hurricane. 
I'm the girl who always has to have the last word.  
I'm the girl that spends ridiculous amounts of money on Polaroid film, takes crap photos when I'm drunk and then puts them in a pile, in a corner to collect dust. 
I'm the girl that has to have my own way. 
I'm the girl that makes mistakes even when I know they are mistakes before I make them. 
I'm the girl who loses her cool, throws a tantrum and is on cloud nine less than 30 minutes later. 
I'm the girl that makes friends with bouncers, because I'm the girl that loves to be at the bar, any bar. 
I'm the girl that drinks and smokes too much but never gets sick. 
I'm the girl that knows almost every song by heart but couldn't tell you who sings it. 
I'm the girl who has my head in the clouds but my feet on the ground. 
I'm the girl that is destined to become your best friend, but if you ever leave me, I'm the girl that won't call you out of spite. I'm the girl that can count my flaws, and admit to each and everyone, with a smile on my face. 
I'm the girl your parents know of but don't want you to end up with. 
I'm the girl that changes my hair color whenever something remotely drastic happens in my life. 
I'm the girl you can tell anything to, and even though it seems like I'm judging you, I'm the girl that has your best interest at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment