Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ancient Inspiration -- Part Un

I've had my black MacBook for approximately 8 years and it still works like a gem.  Friend's laptops, much younger than mine have crashed, sending all those memories, term papers, photos, songs and iChat histories into the black abyss that is a "crashed hard drive," however my little black computer has survived years of inappropriate restarting, fists on the keyboard, dead batteries & memory overload.... like a champ.  [thinking: now is probably the perfect time to "knock on wood"]

I recently went through old files.  Folders labeled "skinny" and "shit" on my desktop and this is what I found.  8 years of nonsense, that I still feel is completely irreplaceable. 


                                              
   



My obsession with Nicole Richie &the Olsen Twins.... archives of paparazzi shots.  [slight shame]











This is still a look I completely love -- [reminder:  search for those shades on eBay ASAP] ----->









  


Kristen Dunst in the look book for Band Of Outsiders.    Amazing!


Photos of me eating cup of noodles... and somehow trying, desperately, to artify/beautify bad eating habits combined with lazy days.  





And so, I leave you with that.  The archives of a mad, crazy, white woman who believes in paparazzi photos, the fashion trends from "many summers ago", Vietnamese snacks, and cliff hangers.  To be continued in part deux.  [work with me -- it took 8 years to compile these nonsense files, I should at least release them in parts.]

XX

1 comment:

  1. and I, guilty of the same obsessions, though now they include more photos of fetes and disco balls & far fewer of teen queen starlets at twenty three.

    ReplyDelete